The Prototyping Studio
The studio session gets your team thinking critically about the biggest risks your solutions have and into creating prototypes so you can gather feedback to move forward confidently.
This Digital Studio session is for you if…
- Your team needs quick feedback on a few ideas but doesn’t know who to ask or how to get it
- Your needs to de-risk an idea in order to confidently move it forward
- Your team needs to prove a concept’s viability, feasibility, and/or desirability to your leadership and internal stakeholders
- Your team has a hunch about an innovative idea but aren’t sure what to do with it
- Your team needs to build a cultural habit of prototype ideas with little budget and little time (trust us, you can prototype anything)
Your teams will work on and leave with the following deliverables:
- At least 1 lo-fi prototype focused on customer desirability, such as lo-fi mockups, storyboards, etc.
- At least 1 lo-fi prototype focused on concept feasibility, such as process maps, blueprints, etc.
- At least 1 lo-fi prototype focused on business viability, such as business model canvas, financial projections, etc.
- Assumptions Mapping template to dictate who you need to conduct future feedback testing with, how you will do it, and what you need to learn
- Raw feedback notes from each of the feedback sessions completed in the session
- An iteration plan for your next prototyping round
- Several prototyping templates and methods to test ideas quickly (and remotely) moving forward
- A further validated and de-risked concept
Facilitated activities include:
- Assumption Mapping: Identify the business, operational, and customer assumptions that are baked into your concept
- Experiment Planning: Determine what feedback is needed to bust the assumptions and which kinds of prototypes will be best to gather data
- Build and Make Prototypes: Bring concepts to life with a variety of digital – and non-digital – prototyping techniques.
- Feedback Testing: Get input on your ideas from customers, stakeholders, or peers
- Iteration Planning: Determine what to test next, who to test with, and what else you need to learn about your concepts as they increase in fidelity
Optional pre-work to super charge your Studio Session:
- The TDG Concept Board template to clearly articulate your idea
- The TDG User Persona template to clearly articulate who you are targeting
- Identify the people you need feedback from and invite them to join the studio session during the Feedback Testing module (we’ll tell you exactly what time they’ll be needed)
Interested? Contact us today!