- This event has passed.
User Experience Design
December 12, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
UX and User Experience Design are used almost interchangeably in common conversation. But few businesses are totally digital…and almost no business can escape having a digital touchpoint.
In one intense day we’ll answer the question:
what are the key deliverables of a good Experience Design strategy?
We’ll cover the essentials of User Experience Design and Strategy, covering topics in digital and physical experience design. We’ll cover the 5 key deliverables of a good experience design strategy, the 5Es of Experience design and how to handle them and give you practical experience in using them in a group setting.
- The Five Key Deliverables of a User Experience Design Strategy
- Content Inventories and Strategies
- User-centered Information Architecture
- Wireframes and when to use them
- Workflows and how to define them
- System Mapping
- Data Loops and Viral Loops
- The 5Es of Experience Design and how to manage them
- User Experience Sketching
You might want to take a look at our refund and cancellation policy!