- This event has passed.
Ideation Deep Dive
June 3, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We’re excited to be offering a deep dive night class around the Ideation phase of the design thinking process. The class will have high relevancy for intrapreneurs, entrepreneurs, everyday problem solvers, and people in the corporate world alike. Having good ideas is applicable to everyone.
In this class, participants will experience an activities-based session focused on how set up ideation sessions, lead ideation sessions, and be successful in creating good ideas. We will touch on the following topics:
- Ideating in all phases of problem solving
- How to create powerful ideation prompts and a number of tools to do it
- How to set your team up to generate a lot of ideas…
- …and then knowing what to do with so many ideas since you were so successful at generating them all
- Diagnosing the outcomes you need to get to and keeping your team focused to get there
- The benefits of solo ideation vs. group ideation
You’ll also walk away with a collection of outside resources, tools, and knowledge to reference beyond the class.
ABOUT THE TEACHERS
The Design Gym is founded and run by a group of friends who use these skills every day. We practice in Fortune 500 companies, top design strategy firms, and global social investment organizations. We’ve worked with the good, the bad, and the ugly and want to share what we’ve learned along the way. You can find more information and bios on The Design Gym website here.
You might want to take a look at our refund and cancellation policy!